youmakelifebeautiful asked: Answer this with 10 random facts about yourself and then pass it on to ten of your favorite followers. :)
- I bought 11 packages of Reese’s at the beginning of the semester for $11 and I still have two packages left.
- If you want to be my lover I highly suggest NOT getting with my friends.
- I had my very first thanksgiving away from home this past thanksgiving and it made me slightly sad.
- I just ordered a pizza.
- I wear purple so much that people are starting to get sad/confused when I don’t.
- I have a beagle named Sausy back home in Vegas and I miss her every day.
- I am in a comedy group through my college and I recently arranged an acapella version of the song Grind On Me by Pretty Ricky and hopefully we will perform it at our next show.
- I have written a few songs that have some pretty strong sexual ideas/themes but I am a virgin.
- The phrase “there’s no such thing as original idea” makes me so very crazy.
- A few of my friends have created art for my bedroom and it makes me so happy and I want more of it.
Thank you so much!
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
Answer these questions losers
1. When was the last time you ate Grape Nuts?
Probably awhile ago.
2. What is your actual #1 greatest fear?
Number 1 greatest fear is citrus fruit. You bust that stuff out and my palms get sweaty and I am on edge and damn just…
3. What’s the last song you listened to?
Ahhhh some christmas song on the radio??
4. How do you feel about avocados?
I’m not too big a fan too be quite honest
5. Which fictional character do you relate to most?
Oscar the Grouch. LOL. Jk. But idk off the top of my head I instantly think Peeta (probably cause I just saw Catching Fire) cause he’s like a pretty normal dude and there’s nothing TOO special about him but he is mildly artistic and he puts others needs before his own more often than not and I try to be that way.
6. Which historical figure inspires you most?
Hmm. Albert Einstein (sorry that’s boring (just the first one to come to my head)). He just did him and I love his views on education.
7. What is your favorite dessert of all time?
Triple chocolate cake?
8. What is your biggest grammatical pet peeve?
I wouldn’t say I have one. The only thing that really bothers me is when people correct other people’s grammar to be snotty but are in fact wrong, that’s just the absolute worst.
9. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
Once I accidentally told one of my high school teachers she had a nice rack. That was ugh. I flooded a DQ and that was also ugh. In like elementary school I accidentally slapped this girl’s butt in a game of tag and that obviously has still stuck with me, so, yikes that was embarrassing (at the time). There’s too many things.
10. On a scale of one to KILL ME how awkward was your first kiss?
I would place it as a Just Stab Me But Then Bandage My Wound
11. Who is your favorite person named Devon?
Devon wit dat O would have to be Devon OOOOOOOOOOyler
1. If you could choose the next weird flavor of dorito chip what would it be.
2. How many pillows do you have in your bed?
3. If you could eliminate one vegetable from the world what would it be?
4. Favorite band at the moment?
5. Favorite song at the moment?
6. If you could be a savant with any particular instrument what would it be? AND WHY??
7. Can you dance?
8. Tell me the story of your most awkward kiss and the story of your best kiss?
9. Who do you relate most to in the LOTR series?
10. East coast or West coast?
11. Is it in fact a Schmalz world after all?
Anonymous asked: you look hot with the beard :)
Hahha is this Josh??